“Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook… White America left the Negro on the ground and in devastating numbers walked off with the aggressor.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- The many ways women are impacted by regressive policies
- Brings together many voices and political issues
- Beginning information on climate and environmental justice
- Exit poll statistics showing whiteness, regardless of age and education, voted for Trump
- Only group where Trump loses is college educated white women, where Clinton only gets 51% of the vote
- Identifies areas of privilege and concrete ways it impacts people’s lives
- Gives curriculum for how to utilize information in facilitated group meeting